|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Drive||4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar|
|Max Area Performance||13000 m2/h|
|Drive power||15 & 8 kW|
|Working width||1000 mm|
|Waste container||300 l|
|Working speed||10 km/h|
The Ride On Vacuum Sweeper
is ideal for low-consumption diesel operation and impresses with excellent drive performance. This robust machine is suitable for extreme jobs, e.g. in the building material and metal-working industries or foundries and in all other dirt-intensive sectors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is optimally accessible and can be easily changed without the need for tools. The motor is also easy to access. The basic functions can be conveniently selected with a control thanks to the EASY Operation Concept. A cyclone filter cleans the air before it enters the motor and increases the service life considerably.Various drive types
- Electric drive.
- Diesel engines conforming to industrial standard.
- Lpg engine for indoor and outdoor use.
Flexible Footprint System
- Optimum sweeping results.
- Low brush wear.
- Optimum adjustment to different floor surfaces.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High container lift up to 1.42 m
- A good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easily adapts to individual cleaning requirements.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second side brush available on request.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and main sweeper roller/side brush drive
- Very low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Very long-lasting.
- Increased lifetime of the motor filter.
- Longer maintenance intervals.