|Model||Foot ,Hub & Face Mounted-1 VM, 2 VM, 4 VM, 6 VM, 8 VM, 16 VM|
|Max Output Power||HP- 0.67,,1.07, 2.80, 4.40,6.97, 9.38|
|Max Air Flow||133 M3/hr and 228 M3/hr|
Teryair manufactures a range of air motors in horsepowers ranging from 1.7 Hp and 4Hp . Air motors have distinct advantages over electrical motors .
1) Air motor are self cooling and therefore run cool and can be operated continuosly
2) They can be configured for high rotational speeds
3) They are naturally non sparking
4) They can be stalled without damage to components, when stalled there is no consumption of energy .
5) Compact size compared to electrical motors, only 1/5th the size
6) Can be easily and rapidly and repeatedly reversed
7) Speed and torque can be variable by simple modulation of input air pressure